HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR
Becoming a sponsor of Bataan shows our Warfighters they will never be forgotten. Watching or competing in Bataan will forever change you. Watching young and old, Veteran, Wounded Warrior, or civilian run/march through 26 miles of desert at altitudes from 4200’ to 5000’ reminds one of the determination of the American spirit. It gives you faith in this country no matter what comes against us.
Please don’t just look at sponsorship as “what will it do for my organization or company?” But also look at it from the perspective of the actual survivors and present Warfighters.
Listed below are some of the many benefits of becoming a sponsor, and also shown are some of our past Veteran/Warrior sponsor groups. Many private companies and individuals also sponsor this very worthy event.
Sponsors will be recognized in numerous ways depending on level of sponsorship:
- Local and national news coverage
- Event catalog/brochure and Bataan website advertising opportunities
- Past events have included participants from all 50 states and 8 countries
- Your support also benefits the WSMR FMWR programs, a comprehensive network of support and leisure services designed to enhance the lives of Warfighters and their families
- Honoring and remembering the 1942 Bataan Death March Survivors
- Actual survivors will be in attendance and sharing their experiences
- 6000 to 7000 marchers will participate
- Thousands of volunteers will participate
- Advertising for Bataan will take place at most military bases, reaching hundreds of thousands of Soldiers
- Opportunity for face to face contact with marchers/supporters
- March information on social media outlets will reach hundreds of thousands of people
There are a wide variety of sponsorships available!
Please call Mark Vest at (575) 674-4205 or fill out the form below for additional information.
View our previous Bataan publications that your company could be part of: